Belief hope

I believe! So, i do; I hope! So, i live...
- rPhoenix

Feed Attitude

Feed people with Attitude and seek pleasure when they attain altitude...
- rPhoenix

Dream quote

I have let my dream to take me too far, that i choose to remain there forever...
- rPhoenix

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

My second Award...

 A fortnight ago, on a humid evening, as i was trying to look to kill time, i was surprised to see that a fellow blogger had nominated me for an award- The versatile Blogger Award; My second. Hence, this post and when i got my first, i had not completed the post since i did not have 15 nominees. This time, i have decided to nominate and pass this award to 15 fellow bloggers...
Now there are certain rules to be followed:

1) Create a new post
2) Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award (I request you to not stress on the word "lovely" here as it looks a bit awkward to relate to me. If you are lovely enough, let it remain in the post that you create. *winks*)
3) Pass it on to your fellow bloggers
4) State 7 random facts about you
5) Claim and post the award pic
Now, to try and follow what the above mentioned rules ask for; 

1. I have created a new post. 
2. Even if the rule doesn't mention, i take this moment to express my attitude of gratitude for my fellow blogger who chose me to be a recipient for this amazing award. Thank you Ravi(Click to check the authenticity of me being awarded *winks*). 

3. Now, it is time to take pleasure to nominate and pass-on this award to my fellow bloggers. For many it may be a repetitive award and for many it may be their first. But, for all, it is an award being conferred upon for their sheer dedication and excellence at their respective pages by a follower of their blogs(that's me *grin*). So, i go ahead to do it with a smile. :-)
4. 7 random facts:

  • I am in love
  • I love NLP
  • I have copied in my University exam to clear my Economics paper(Business economics & International economics) twice during UG
  • I  am struck by wanderlust
  • I love gardening
  • I am a biker
  • I love pets(specially dedicated to Daffney, Google, Tuffey, Mac & Max)...

My nominations for the versatile blogger are:
I am not using numbers for the list. I don't want anyone to mistake my intentions to be ranking or rating the bloggers. Everyone has been so dedicated to what they do in their respective pages. The rules may ask you to do many things. But, i only ask you to accept my nominations.

5. I have claimed the award and posted the picture for the award.